At Priority Thinking® we offer our clients a variety of training and development programs to assist in their growth as Priority Thinkers™. We employ unique technology to facilitate adult learning. Our Priority Poller™ enables us to quickly assess overall group perceptions and views in a wide variety of settings.
Good adult learning principles permeate our products, programs and courses. The best type of adult learning occurs in an environment where the employee can apply learning that:
- involves the learner and requires personal accountability for participating in the learning process.
- is relevant to their experience and organization
- enables the discovery of issues and priorities
- focuses on solving problems
- employs multiple methods and approaches
- integrates theory with practice
- is conducted in a emotionally safe and friendly environment
- respects different views and approaches amongst colleagues ~ "one size does not fit all"
Here at Priority Thinking® we believe that the healthy learning occurs through guided self-discovery. We look forward to working with you and your teams!