Drawing upon the multi-dimensional Good Will Leader℠ model, the GWL360 compares a leader’s self-evaluation with that of their associates. By identifying both strengths and areas of improvement, the leader can close their “goodness gaps” and further their journey toward Good Will Leadership.
This assessment is modeled after a bicycle wheel, with a hub in the center, spokes extruding from the hub, and a rim holding the spokes together. The Spoke Wheel Model assesses the communications dynamics between a leader and his/her team, and the dynamics between team members themselves. In addition to the core assessment, we offer an extensive library of questions that can be added to gain insights on individual communication development needs, dynamics and relationships on the team, and communication styles.
- The personality factors measured by the CDS Personnel Questionnaire signify personality traits that are embedded in an individual’s nature.
- The assessment is focused more on our hard-wiring than on how we are affected by our environment.
- We recognize an individual’s personality traits as prior to particular behavior, but NOT necessarily 100% predictive of behavior.
- An individual with particular personality traits is disposed to behave in a certain way, but that disposition does not necessarily determine behavior. Individuals always have free will.
- The full CDS Personnel Questionnaire assessment consists of sixteen personality factors AND 5 “global” factors.
- The Managerial Grid (1964) is a behavioral leadership model developed by Robert Blake and Jane Mouton.
- The Managerial Grid is built using data from the Styles of Management Inventory (self-assessment) and Management Appraisal Survey (subordinate-assessment).
- The instrument identifies five different leadership styles based on the concern for people and the concern for production.
- As shown in the figure to the right, the model is represented as a grid with concern for production as the X-axis and concern for people as the Y-axis; each axis ranges from 1 (Low) to 9 (High).
- The optimal leadership style in this model is based on Theory Y.
The Strong Interest Inventory® instrument is a powerful tool that can help you make satisfying decisions about your career
and education. Whether you are just starting out in your career, thinking about a change, or considering education options
for career preparation, you can benefit from the wealth of information reflected in your Strong results. Understanding your
Strong Profile can help you identify a career focus and begin your career planning and exploration process.
A detailed path of inquiry into the individual and team leadership needs based off of our proprietary Good Will Leader model. Results are used to develop and sequence training programs and individual coaching goals.
Change happens at every organization. Design your change management plan by assessing the attitudes and mindsets of your employees and leaders using the Change Readiness Assessment.
Our Culture Survey provides leaders with a framework for understanding the culture of their own organizations, and then helps them recognize and rectify areas of misalignment with the AIM of the organization.
We offer a wide variety of customized surveys and assessments that can be finely-tuned to organizations of all sizes and industries. Example topics include communications, problem solving, strategy, trust, and so on.
The PTAP is based off of the Good Will Leader Tiered Competency model and assesses whether individual employee qualities and competencies adequately support the job design needed by the organization to be successful.
Our unique approach to talent screening and selection includes objective assessments (pre-hire and current employees), a unique competencies and qualities framework for critical knowledge, and a foundation of succession planning for critical positions.
Many organizations have a performance management system in place – our methodology is based off of a proven leadership model and supported by our technology framework.
Is your team actively monitoring and tracking their daily priorities? Our Priority Performance Boards help leaders and their teams identify critical information for the performance of their group, and then visualize this information in a coherent and organized dashboard.