The word “trust” is used throughout our society, both personally and professionally. Individuals trust others in different ways – personality, past experiences, job functions, and responsibilities tend to influence how we tend to trust. This program explores all of these factors.
- What is trust?
- What are some of its characteristics?
- What are some qualities or attributes in a person that cause you to TRUST him or her?
- What are some qualities or attributes in a person that cause you to DISTRUST him or her?
Explore the ways that professionals extend, build, sustain, and restore trust.
There are four ways that professionals (and people in general) extend trust:
- Trust no matter what
- Trust until proven otherwise
- Trust but verify
- Trust only if no other choice
The best professionals “trust but verify” and establish communication that it is received and recognized.
Tools for Trust
A 6-part email series providing you with tips and techniques for building trusting relationships with and among your team. After registering, you will receive an immediate confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your “Junk Mail” folder.
Includes the Following
- Pre-Training Survey
- Pre-Training Reading
- Participant Workbook
- Interactive Polling
- Remote Participants
- Video Vignettes
- Custom Scenarios
- Post-Training Tools