Learn to prioritize and optimize performance while maintaining a healthy work environment.
If leaders want to get “it” – their choices and actions – right, why do they spend so much time trying to help their employees to get along? This program, one of our most popular and accessible, explores priorities and the nature of choice between two or more competing goods.
- Putting the priorities of “getting it right” and “getting along” together is the fundamental skill to be successful in the world today.
- There are four types of prioritizers… each has performance, risk and ethical implications to you as a professional.
- Good employees are OPTIMIZERS; they get it right AND get along but when required to choose… they get it right.
- Learn what a priority is and discuss the four types of prioritizers.
- Leave with a toolkit and article designed to dive deeper into the four types of prioritizers, and how to address each type in organizational life.
Audience and Duration
The concepts and deliverables from this program are intended for frontline employees, supervisors, managers, and senior executives.
This program is offered in 1, 2 and 4 hour modules.
Includes the Following
- Pre-Training Survey
- Pre-Training Reading
- Participant Workbook
- Interactive Polling
- Remote Participants
- Video Vignettes
- Custom Scenarios
- Post-Training Tools