Over 500 definitions of leadership exist, yet very few—if any—of them are precise or robust enough to capture the various situations and contexts in which leadership is observed or demonstrated. Buckle up—this program will test your assumptions and provide you with a remarkably powerful, effective model for understanding leadership.
This program is intended for emerging leaders, middle management, and senior executives.
- A robust definition that gets to the essence of what is leadership
- The qualities that cause others to take direction from a leader
- How resistance and receptivity to the leader affect the nature of the leader follower relationship
- The three functions of a leader and their sequence
- The three basic types of leadership
Key Learning Concepts
- Leaders will be introduced to the concept of Good Will—the universal currency for ethical and effective leadership—and a model for leadership that applies to all walks of life.
- Leaders who understand how to express, transact and build Good Will create an enduring, positive legacy for themselves and their organizations
|Pre-Training Survey||Pre-Training Reading||Participant Workbook||Interactive Polling|
|Remote Participants||Video Vignettes||Custom Scenarios||Post-Training Tools|